5 Simple Tips to Stay Healthy While on Vacation
What is the one thing that you CANNOT do without when you travel and on a vacation?
Let’s tick off the possible answers here:
- Passport / Ticket
All of your answers are and could probably ring true…BUT…the answer is…
That’s right. In every travel, vacation, or trip that you’d have, it is imperative that you have water…all the time. Unfortunately, should you travel, you wouldn’t really know how clean the drinking water is, in every place you go to. To make sure you stay healthy while on vacation, LH Prime is recommending these 5 simple tips.
- First off, always buy bottled water for drinking purposes. You know it’s clean when you buy bottled water, especially if you buy your preferred brand.
- Try to walk as much as you can. Travelling can be tiring…but a good kind of tired, right? See as many places as you can, but if you can travel by foot, do so. Not only will you be able to meet and talk to more locals, you are actually exercising and pumping blood to your whole body. Keep that heart rate going!
- Eat smart – when travelling always remember to eat what you can consume, and to know what foods you are eating. Even if you’d like to be adventurous, you know your body, which means, there are certain types of food that you should avoid.
- Have fun – you are on vacation! Remember that. Smile, enjoy, meet people, try out the local stuff, and most importantly, let loose and try something new.
- Pack your own snacks – while it is easy to purchase food in any destination you would travel to, it is nice to bring something of your own. Not only are you certain of its ingredients, it’s nice to know that you have something from home you have with you, right?
So, if you are planning on going somewhere, or if you have a destination in mind and plans are already firm, read through our list in making sure that you stay healthy.